ACROBATICS & CHEERLEADING
AGES 5+ Years
Our Acrobatics- Cheerleading class is a valuable activity to aid in the development of your child’s motor skills and musicality and to tap into his or her creative side. It will assist and enhance social and emotional growth while teaching your child numeracy and literacy.
This program is unique , very effective and has been designed by dance educators to cater for the 5yrs + group exploring movement, mime, music, magic, make-believe and much much more…
- Classes are held on weekdays and Saturdays during NSW School terms.
- Regular attendance is encouraged to ensure progress and development.
All missed lessons are able to be made up on another day/time.
- We offer School Holiday Performing Arts Workshops in January, April, July and October.
- Our classes are graded on age, experience and ability to maximise progress and correct dance technique.
- Classes are conducted by qualified, professional and caring teaching staff committed to teaching students correct technique , and safe dance practices , maximising each student’s potential.
- Students are required to attend classes in studio uniform with hair neat and tidy.
- A Weekly Encouragement Awards program is in place for all junior classes to encourage attendence, improved performance , effort and positive attitudes.
- Student of the Term Awards