PERFORMANCE TROUPS & SOLOS
For students dancing to a high standard who want to ‘’TO DO MORE’’ performance troupes and solo performance classes are available. Students with the commitment required are offered spots in this program and enjoy the competitive environment that revolves around the Sydney Eisteddfod Circuit , State and National Competitions.
Key calendar dates are actively supported including events such as The Royal Easter Show , Penrith Panthers and St George Dragons Cheerleading , NRL Grand Final, Luna Park, Jupiters Casino Gold Coast , Hills Shire Council Orange Blossom Festival and Australia Day Celebrations. Local shopping centre appearances provide school holiday entertainment to all.
- Pre Junior
- Intermediate – Jazz & Ballet
- Pre – Senior
- Senior – Jazz & Ballet
- Boys Hip Hop
- Classes are held on weekdays and Saturdays during NSW School terms.
- Regular attendance is encouraged to ensure progress and development.
All missed lessons are able to be made up on another day/time.
- We offer School Holiday Performing Arts Workshops in January, April, July and October.
- Our classes are graded on age, experience and ability to maximise progress and correct dance technique.
- Classes are conducted by qualified, professional and caring teaching staff committed to teaching students correct technique , and safe dance practices , maximising each student’s potential.
- Students are required to attend classes in studio uniform with hair neat and tidy.
- A Weekly Encouragement Awards program is in place for all junior classes to encourage attendence, improved performance , effort and positive attitudes.
- Student of the Term Awards