AGES 16+ Years
Our Advanced dance class is unique , very effective and has been designed by dance educators to cater for the 16 year and over age group. It explores movement, mime, music, magic, make-believe and much much more…
- Classes are held on weekdays and Saturdays during NSW School terms.
- Regular attendance is encouraged to ensure progress and development.
All missed lessons are able to be made up on another day/time.
- We offer School Holiday Performing Arts Workshops in January, April, July and October.
- Our classes are graded on age, experience and ability to maximise progress and correct dance technique.
- Classes are conducted by qualified, professional and caring teaching staff committed to teaching students correct technique , and safe dance practices , maximising each student’s potential.
- Students are required to attend classes in studio uniform with hair neat and tidy.
- A Weekly Encouragement Awards program is in place for all junior classes to encourage attendence, improved performance , effort and positive attitudes.
- Student of the Term Awards